- Open the software and select Create a new label from the wizard. Click Finish.
- Select your printer from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Leave the Select Stock setting as is and click Next.
- Leave the Page Size setting as is and click Next.
- Leave the Label Layout setting as is and click Next.
- Enter the label width and label height in the Label Dimensions page and leave all other settings as they are. Click Finish.
- The blank template appears on the screen and can now be filled with information. Click on Bar Code on the left and then on your empty template to choose a 1D or 2D barcode and to enter the information to be encoded.
- Click Finish and the barcode will appear on your template. The letter A above to it will allow to create a text box and enter text manually.
- Click anywhere on your template to open the dialog box and to select font style and size as well as to enter the information you’d like to appear on your label.
Text font and font size can be chosen the same way as in a Word document.