Our label templates are optimized to work with most desktop printers without any need to adjust the margins.
However, in the case where the laser label is too close/exceeds the label margins, the side margins in the template can be adjusted to correct this issue.
To do so, follow these easy steps:
- Once your template is open in Word, click on “page layout” or the “layout” tab
- Click the “margins” button
- At the bottom of the drop-down window, select “custom margins”
- In the new “page setup” window (under the “margins” tab), make sure the correct margins (Top and sides) are entered as indicated on our GA International labels for laser printers formatting appendix, Here.
- If Word shows a warning pop-up indicating that some margins might be outside of the printable area of the page, click ignore
- Please keep in mind that the number of the template is equivalent to the product SKU# (e.g. #23 is the corresponding template for CL, RCL and TRCL-23).