You can adjust the side margins in your template using the "layout" tab.
Please adjust the side margins in your template to correct this issue. To do so, follow these easy steps:
- Once your template is open in Word, click on the “Page Layout” or “Layout” tab.
- Click the “Margins” button.
- At the bottom of the drop-down window, select “Custom Margins”.
- In the new “Page Setup” window (under the “Margins” tab), make sure the correct margins (Top and Sides) are entered as indicated on our “GA International labels for laser printers formatting appendix” located here.
- If Word shows a warning pop-up indicating that some margins might be outside of the “printable area of the page”, click “Ignore”.
- Please keep in mind that the number of the template is equivalent to the product’s SKU# (i.e. #23 is the corresponding template for CL, RCL, and TRCL-23).